We are located in Oakland, California, in a two story building, across from Summit Medical Center at 3324 Webster St, Oakland, CA 94609
- From the North: From San Rafael Bridge (Marin County) or Interstate 80 west, take 580 East, exit at Broadway/Webster, turn left on Webster.
- From Contra Costa: Take Highway 24 through the Caldecott Tunnel, exit on Broadway. Take Broadway south to Hawthorne, turn right on Hawthorne, right on Webster.
- From South and East: Take 580 West to Harrison-MacArthur exit, take MacArthur, turn left on Broadway, right on Hawthorne, right on Webster.
- From the South: (Oakland Airport, Southern Alameda County Take 880 North to Broadway exit (go two miles) turn left on Hawthorne, right on Webster.
- From San Francisco: Go over the Bay Bridge, take 580 east, exit on Broadway/Webster, left on Webster.
- Air Travel/ Accommodations: For out of town patients, we can arrange overnight accommodations at nearby, comfortable hotels, or at a private after care facility. Easily accessible Oakland Airport has connecting flights to almost every city in the United States.
- BART Travel: see www.bart.gov The nearest BART station is MacArthur . There is a free shuttle service to Summit Medical Center every 15 minutes. The BayPoint train from San Francisco airport goes to this station. The Richmond train from the Oakland airport goes to this station .
For all of our Out of Town Patients here are some nice hotels to choose from:
- The Inn at Jack London Square
The Inn at Jack London Square will offer a Corporate Rate of 99.00 plus tax per night, which includes a complimentary breakfast. To get this rate the patient will just have to mention Dr. Sheldon Kabaker’s name.
- The Mosser Hotel
- Oakland Clarion Hotel
- Executive Inn
- Courtyard Marriott
- Claremont Hotel Club and Spa
This site will let you compare prices and read reviews
- For Taxi Service:
Local Taxi Service: Oakland Yellow Cab (510) 251-0130
- Angelica Limousines – Personal Assistance Sedan