Over the last couple years, there has been steady rise in the popularity of cosmetic surgery procedures in the San Francisco Bay Area. Known for many amazing things like the Golden Gate Bridge and sourdough bread, San Francisco Bay Area is fast becoming an icon within the world of cosmetic surgery, as well. Why you may ask, is there such an increase in cosmetic procedures?
One reason, the age-old stigmas associated with cosmetic surgery procedures, such as a Facelift or Breast Augmentation, are falling to the wayside. People are beginning to understand a cosmetic procedure brings out their natural best; when using a fabulous surgeon, there is nothing ‘fake’ or ‘plastic’ about the results.
One of the cosmetic procedures on the rise in San Francisco Bay Area is the San Franscisco Rhinoplasty. Advances in technology have deeply impacted a surgeon’s ability to provide optimum results, with fewer complications, and the fastest recovery time ever. In addition, the cost of Rhinoplasty has declined, making the surgery more affordable for everyone. San Francisco’s high demand for Rhinoplasty has drawn some of the country’s top cosmetic surgeons to the Bay Area. This rise in excellent surgical care will continue push the number Rhinoplasty procedures in San Francisco upward.
Across the United States, cosmetic surgery procedures are booming, as well. Invasive procedures have shown a 5% increase in the last year; that’s a 98% jump from 2000. Non-invasive procedures, such Botox and facial fillers, have grown by over 6%. In San Francisco Bay Area, the numbers are even higher. Come visit Dr. Sheldon Kabaker at his Oakland office suite; see for yourself what a difference cosmetic surgery in Oakland can be.
Traveling to San Francisco Bay Area
If you are not lucky enough to be a resident of San Francisco, do not let that detour you from visiting the ‘City by the Bay’ for your upcoming cosmetic surgery procedure. Making your visit with Dr. Kabaker a day trip is simple – Sacramento is only an hour and a half away, Monterrey about two hours, and Fresno is just a three hour drive. San Francisco is home to world-renowned restaurants and luxury accommodations, so whether you are coming from around the state – or from across the country – why not plan on enjoying a few days after your procedure? Amtrak trains run to the city daily and San Francisco is home to a busy, international airport. Be sure to let your patient coordinator know if you require assistance with travel plans; Dr. Kabaker’s office wants to make your trip as soon as possible.
We are located in Oakland, California, in a two story building, across from Summit Medical Center at 3324 Webster St, Oakland, CA 94609
- From the North: From San Rafael Bridge (Marin County) or Interstate 80 west, take 580 East, exit at Broadway/Webster, turn left on Webster.
- From Contra Costa: Take Highway 24 through the Caldecott Tunnel, exit on Broadway. Take Broadway south to Hawthorne, turn right on Hawthorne, right on Webster.
- From South and East: Take 580 West to Harrison-MacArthur exit, take MacArthur, turn left on Broadway, right on Hawthorne, right on Webster.
- From the South: (Oakland Airport, Southern Alameda County Take 880 North to Broadway exit (go two miles) turn left on Hawthorne, right on Webster.
- From San Francisco: Go over the Bay Bridge, take 580 east, exit on Broadway/Webster, left on Webster.
- Air Travel/ Accommodations: For out of town patients, we can arrange overnight accommodations at nearby, comfortable hotels, or at a private after care facility. Easily accessible Oakland Airport has connecting flights to almost every city in the United States.
- BART Travel: see www.bart.gov The nearest BART station is MacArthur . There is a free shuttle service to Summit Medical Center every 15 minutes. The BayPoint train from San Francisco airport goes to this station. The Richmond train from the Oakland airport goes to this station .
Hotels to choose from for our Out-Of-Town patients
- The Inn at Jack London Square
The Inn at Jack London Square will offer a Corporate Rate of $106.00 plus tax per night, which includes a complimentary breakfast. To get this rate the patient will just have to mention Dr. Sheldon Kabaker’s name.
- The Mosser Hotel
- Oakland Clarion Hotel
- Executive Inn
- Courtyard Marriott
- Claremont Hotel Club and Spa
This site will let you compare prices and read reviews
- For Taxi Service:
Local Taxi Service: Oakland Yellow Cab (510) 251-0130
- Angelica Limousines – Personal Assistance Sedan